| < February >
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krenkel Polar (Isl) in February is severely cold at -25.1 °C (-13.18 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 31.2mm (1.2in) of water is unloaded.
Check the distance to and compare the Krenkel Polar (Isl) February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Krenkel Polar (Isl):
- Nord, Greenland - 1199.2 kms (745.2 miles) NW
- Ny-Alesund, Norway - 904.2 kms (561.9 miles) WNW
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 884 kms (549.3 miles) W
- Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway - 929.5 kms (577.6 miles) W
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 1116.6 kms (693.8 miles) WSW
- Bjornoya, Norway - 1119.4 kms (695.6 miles) WSW
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 926 kms (575.4 miles) S
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 927 kms (576.1 miles) S
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 1333.7 kms (828.8 miles) SW
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 1336.5 kms (830.5 miles) SW
- Murmansk, Russia - 1460.5 kms (907.5 miles) SW
- Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia - 1390 kms (863.8 miles) SSW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 1452.5 kms (902.6 miles) S